Lovely Literary Art Prints featuring quotes By Famous Authors by Evan Robertson
(Source: cloudyskiesandcatharsis, via desirethepositive)
(Source: lissycposts, via desirethepositive)
If anyone ever asks me to define love, I’m just going to show them this.
(Source: femburton, via ruinedchildhood)
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night shy.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
- advice for sad teenage girls that own too many flannels (via thelarrystylinson)
(Source: fouryrstrong, via desirethepositive)
when your teacher gossips about other teachers
(Source: radthai, via theofficialariel)
High School Fads, 1944
Ok so now I’m on the look out for lesbians with hair bows in the back
I just like how the bow on the left is a ‘signal and a chllange’ it’s like yeah, Betty’s been going steady with Tommy for a few weeks now, but let’s see if Ronny can step up his game before Betty becomes a right bow kind of girl
can i use ‘she wears her bow in the back’ as a euphemism now?
Come seek us where our voices s o u n d
We cannot sing above the g r o u n d,
An hour long you’ll have to l o o k,
To recover what we t o o k.
(Source: ohlumos, via avataranimefreak)
"All I wanted was to receive the love I gave."
- 10 word story (via fakeville)
(Source: white--elephants, via helainetieu)